further down the page….
Member Submitted Links
- Parallax’s Gas Powered Robot
- Society of Robots – A good site for beginners
- The Journey Robot
Another great looking robot from David P. Anderson. Really nice use of IMU to supplement odometry. Especially cool is the hat-trick video.
- A transforming robotSometimes it’s a car, sometimes it’s a humanoid robot
- OmniTreadA serpentine robot. Even better than the Shrimp robot. Check the video. Real cool.
- “Emiew”2 wheels, 4 feet tall, 6km/h, from Hitachi
- Shrimp IIICan climb very large obstacles relative to its size
- Rambling robots show human efficiency
- Ted Larson’s balancing robotCool use of the CMUCam 2!
- Martial arts robots hit Asian tech fair
- Really cool humanoid videos
- A nicely constructed walker
Check out the ’3D’ PCB that he’s using
- A tiny Linux controller board.200 MHz, 4M flash, 64M RAM
- Using Lego Mindstorms to solve the Rubic’s Cube
- Great articles (in 18 chapters) on choosing and caring for batteries
- Personal Robotics News
- nBot Balancing Robot
- Eagle schematic and layout software
- How to use Eagle schematic and layout software
- MachineGrid – articles, tutorials, projects
- RC servos
- ROBOT Science- Technology Magazine’s Online Supplement for Educators, Students
- Welcome to BattleBots(TM)
- What is PID – Tutorial
- J.A. Sethian- Fast Marching Methods and Level Set Methods
- A robot gallery provided by Arrick Robotics
- CareBot from Gecko Systems
- Cricket the Robot
- Johann Borenstein- Mobile Robots, Obstacle Avoidance, Odometry, Positioning, etc..
- Kam’s Homepage
- My Robots
- Roganti’s Robotics Zone
- Shadow Robot Project_ Biped Walker
- Student Papers From Previous Semesters
- The Yoda Project
- Workshop Documentation